Master's Class Intro Offer
Initial Physiotherapy Assessment + 2 Week Class Trial.
Usually €145 Now Only €99.
Do you want to feel stronger and fitter, have more energy and feel more confident?
Did you know that 66% of Irish Adults over 50 years of age do not meet the recommended level of physical exercise?
Learn how you can improve your strength and fitness by starting our Master's Program today.
Get Intro Offer Today
Physiotherapist-Led Strength and Exercise Class for Over 55's.
Strength train in a friendly, safe environment, with medical supervision.
- New members begin on the Foundations Program.
- Prerequisite physiotherapy assessment and medical screen before joining.
- Individual programming allows you to go at your own pace, classes cater for a huge range of abilities.
Try out our Master's Program for yourself with our Intro Offer which includes your initial physiotherapy assessment and 2 week's access to all classes.
What's Included In The Intro Offer?
Meet Mike, our Chartered Physiotherapist who will run through your medical, surgical and injury history with you first and answer any questions which you may have about the Master's Program.
- Medical History.
- Surgical History.
- Injury History.
If you have had previous MRI's or other relevant imaging or testing, please bring copies of your reports with you for your initial appointment.
Mike will do a physiotherapy screen to test out any current or previously injured areas and to get a baseline level of your strength, mobility and movement competency.
- Test out current / previously injured areas.
- Baseline strength and mobility testing.
- Movement screen for main Master's Program exercises.
This is where we will find your strong and weak areas and discuss how the Master's Program can help target these.
You are then welcome to trail our Master's Program for 2 weeks, attending up to 3 classes per week, just like all of our full time members.
- 2 week trial.
- Attend up to 3 classes per week.
- Decide after that if you want to join full time or not.
No upfront sign up, no joining fee, no pressure. Try it out for yourself first and only join if it is something which you are enjoying and can see the benefit of doing.
In The Next 6 Months, You Could…
- Get significantly stronger.
- Feel fitter and have more energy.
- Have less pain and be more confident in your daily life.
Use It Or Lose It!
Use It Or Lose It!
Here Are 7 Reasons Why You should Strength Train As You Age!
- Increase strength.
- Increase bone mineral density.
- Increase muscle mass.
- Decrease the risk of falls.
- Increase mobility and flexibility.
- Decrease the effects of disease and co-morbidities.
- Decrease pain.
Click the photo below to download our Free PDF to find out more about the 7 reasons why you should strength train as you age.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
Our bodies remain adaptable throughout our lifetimes, even as we age - you can still get fitter, stronger and more flexible!Get Intro Offer Today
The Master's Program is for you if . . .
- You want to stay fit and active.
- You like the idea of exercising under medical supervision.
- You are able to attend at least two classes per week.
- You are happy to be coached on correct technique.
- You are over 55 years of age.